Thursday 3 November 2011

Sad News and bad news

C.G. is sick she has a cold and is very tired. Her birthday was November the 1. She got sick after that. she is capable enough to do her school for awhile. This morning when C.G. did her chores she found one of the geese dead. She had energy then. The goose had been killed during the night. I had nothing to do with it. I think it was a fox or a wild dog. I was asleep, so I didn't see anything. during the night I heard C.G.'s mum get up and turn the light on (she heard a goose honking in the distance). I think the cry was from the goose getting caught and couldn't get away.

well too bad for that goose.
Post again tomorrow or after that.

Bark bark.

Gideon

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, C.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss H said...

That is so bad that the goose died. :(